tophatbrigadetophatbrigade

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Jerry and The Closet Jerry and The Closet

hilarious!

i will be the first to admit that i wasn't expecting the stuff in the closet the first time, but even that was hilarious. this video made my day. keep up the great work!

FBF Stick Fight FBF Stick Fight

it was good...

... but you should add some music next time and possibly make it a tad longer. other than that, it was a good first attempt.

Aqlex responds:

I did just that with the following animation. I doubled the length of it, and I added music!

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

brilliant!

that was utter brilliance, my man. utter bloody brilliance. to put it in perspective, if i could add more stars, i would. keep the genius coming!

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Awesome!

i loved this game! the only thing i would suggest would be to be able to move the troops to different areas other than only being able to make them retreat or attack. i also wish that there was some way to have different weapons equipped for groups of people, so you could have one group with rail guns and another with flame throwers or something like that. but other than those minor points, i loved the game, and especially the voice acting and graphics were beautifully done, as they always are in the Mastermind series. can't wait for the next one!

Dawn of the Bod Dawn of the Bod

very well done

beautiful artwork, nice fx and music, and a very well designed game mechanic. the only thing lacking is a keyboard shortcut for reloading, but even that is a moot point once you get used to the roll-over reload. its only flaw is that i didn't get addicted. but otherwise a great game.

Flash Free Fall Flash Free Fall

nice, but could use improvements.

it was challenging but still fun. the only reason that would hinder its replay is the lack of music. i did enjoy the black and grey aesthetic, but that may just be me. i think that sequel could benefit from different modes, as in this type of gameplay and another with levels. a campaign mode, if you will. also, some point system being implemented with different character types could be a good implementation. can't wait to see your next submission!